Tuesday, October 25, 2011

watercolored heart

Okay, watercoloredheart was a lame screen name I used when I was like 14, but whatever, I'm reusing it as a blog title because today I want to share some of my watercolory artwork with you guys.

It's probably apparent that my weapon of choice is the ballpoint pen, but sometimes I use ballpoint or india ink pens and watercolor paints.


reminiscent of much of my high school era stuff



I made this Colossus for my friend Ryan ages ago



flower girl in a moleskin



The Joker, for an old coworker


All of these are a two or more years old, whoops! (I listed them oldest to newest, so this is a tiny glimpse at the evolution of my work--fun for me to see!) Check out more of my older art here. Some of my newer watercolors have been featured in Moleskin Monday posts here (this is a very Halloween-inspired moleskin post!) and here.

I have been a busy bee! I started a new full time job and school is trying its best to kick my butt. I'm keeping my head just above the water though, and I'll be back later in the week with some fun Halloween DIYs. I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...