Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 days of lists, finally



I'm finally ready to share one of my lists! I hated the first few I made and then stopped making them. Then I realized trying to make beautiful decorated lists isn't my thing, but I do dig just writing them out.

I know this is yesterday's list, but I wanted to share this one especially because I'm still really bummed out about the death of Andy Whitfield, who played Spartacus. That show was my jam, guys. I'm a sucker for hilariously extravagant sex and violence, I won't lie. I thought the show was top notch and Andy was so great in the title role. It was really heartbreaking to hear he lost his fight with cancer this month.

On a lighter note, I bet my other two choices made it into a bunch of people's lists! I still feel gypped about their cancellations.

3 comments:

  1. I should have joined this 30 days of lists thing, because I have my own list of shows I wish weren't cancelled. Firefly totally being one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely with you on Firefly. I wish they hadn't cancelled it, but they have been playing reruns on Syfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~rocks back and forth in crazy girl manner~ Firefly wasn't cancelled, Firefly wasn't cancelled, Firefly wasn't cancelled. Lol. I WISH!

    I was talking about Freaks and Geeks to my boyfriend the other day, he has never seen it ~GASP~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...