Friday, April 15, 2011

farewell to dixie

Well, last night my coworker started acting viciously toward me, again, and I ended up leaving work early and in tears. Awesome! My boss called me later in the night to check that I was okay, and apologize (see why I love my boss?), and he told me I don't have to finish out my last two days. After discussing it with Hans and my dad and my boss, I think it's best if I just don't go in. Unfortunately, those two days make up for 19 hours of my paycheck, and I missed a 9 & 1/2 hour shift last weekend too due to an ear infection. So, I was hoping for one last awesome paycheck and instead I'm getting a measly one. I'll just have to make due until I start making money elsewhere. I hope I start getting paid PA jobs soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he's the worst ever. I hope he falls into a hole filled with manure and drowns, really. That would be just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...